Man-Hunting Part 2: Corey and the Cop

Rebecca was up later than normal the following day. She had the day off and slept in. She was in her living room stretching on the floor. She enjoyed the sun coming through her windows and listened to some music while she pushed her flexibility to the limits. She wore a casual sports bra and well-worn yoga pants for her workout. Something she would have preferred to do at the gym but she was still unsure if she should return there.

Her relaxation was cut short by her apartment buzzer. She stood up and looked out the window but her apartment had a very limited view of the entry. She went to the intercom.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Police, may I come in?” came the reply. Rebecca frowned.

“Why?”

“I need to follow up on an incident yesterday. May I come up?” The man’s voice was stronger the second time.

“Fine…”

She buzzed the door but grabbed a set of brass knuckles and clutched them in her hand.

She did not undo the chain and watched the stairs. Several moments later she saw a police uniform and quickly stashed the brass knuckles in a planter. She unchained the door and let the officer in.
He looked like a cop, he dressed like a cop and he carried the equipment of a cop. He was not what she would have normally expected though. He was enormous. He was white, with hard features, tall spiked hair, and bursting with muscles. He was very handsome but his sheer size was distracting. He was a head taller than Rebecca and wore dark blue fatigues instead of normal pants. He had them tucked into his boots and it looked like they would rip if he sat down. He had on a short sleeve uniform and his biceps filled the sleeves to the point they would rip. Rebecca estimated them at least 20 inches around. 

The sleeves of his shirt had small cuts in them so he could roll them up to show off. He had sleeves of tattoos up and down both arms. Rebecca almost rolled her eyes in contempt at the vanity. He was obviously a mass of roided up drug muscle but she didn’t really care how he got that big. She definitely stared a little longer than she would have liked him to notice.

“Hello miss. You’re Rebecca?” He asked.
“Yes.”

“Officer Adams, thanks for letting me in.” He reached out and shook her hand. 

She took his hand and shook it and was immediately drawn to two things. One, his forearms were like bowling pins. And second, he wore fingerless black gloves she did not notice when he first entered.

“No problem. What can I do for you?” She asked and motioned him further inside. She grabbed a bottle of water to drink as Adams surveyed around her apartment. 

“I’m just following up. We got a call from the Lightning Gym yesterday that things may have gone too far in an unsanctioned fight.”

“Unsanctioned is right, but it was still a fair fight.”

“I see. Well it was a fight that put Mike Lavery in the hospital, so we need to talk.” Officer Adams pulled out a notepad and pen.

“What the fuck? Is he hurt?” Rebecca asked, hoping the answer was yes.

“Well, he went to intensive care for the night. So yea, he’s hurt.”

“It was a fight he lost. Why are you involved?”

“There’s a man in the hospital. You put him there. I’m not here to threaten you with charges but we have to make a report. So I’m just stuck following up.” He smiled and prepared his pen to write.

“Yea, I pushed for years to get a fight with a dude, a real fight, I got one and it didn’t go well.”

“Fight with a dude? Why?”

“Because, I don’t need to prove anything fighting women. I wanted to fight a man.”

“And did you intend to hurt him more than just a normal martial arts match?” Officer Adams started writing before she answer.

“Of course not.” Rebecca struggled to see his notes as he did not seem to be writing down her response.

“And you punched him in the genitals? That’s not legal right?” He asked.

“I guess I did…” She grew exasperated she couldn’t see his notes.

“I mean I’m no fighter, but being a guy I have to hope that’s not allowed.” He smirked a little.

“No, and it disqualifies me, but it’s not a crime.”

“Then why did you do it?”

“Listen Officer, yea I wanted the fight, but he was six inches taller and twenty five pounds heavier. I guess that moment came when he tried to kick me that he might really hurt me.” She debated how much vulnerability to show.

“But you didn’t think that going in? Despite wanting this for so long?”

“No, I guess I didn’t.”

“So you were the victim?” His tone grew a little hostile.

“No, I wasn’t. But neither was he. He decided to show off and take my head off and he left his shit in the open and I tagged him there.” She bit back.

“Tagged him? He went into shock.”

“So you’re saying I hit him so hard in his balls I almost killed him?” She delighted in the idea that could happen.

“I don’t know about killed, but that was pretty reckless for a sporting match.”

“What do you want me to say?” She started to feel anxious. Her father was a Chicago police officer and she knew a lot. She saw how Adams carried himself and the way he wore his equipment and other intangibles in his body language and started to doubt he was a police officer. She searched around for the exit or other options if she needed them. She was aroused by the fear though. She wanted to touch him; just run her hands on him. She kept picturing what he would look like naked. And imagining him shirtless and broken on her living room floor.

“Let’s move on to kicking him in the head.”

“So what? Head shots are legal.”

“To a helpless man? I don’t think that counts as an excuse.”

“How did I know he was helpless? He could’ve been so enraged he was going to come back at me harder.” She took a step toward the door but Adams turned slightly away from her and looked at the pictures she had on a shelf.

“Then you stomped on his crotch again…” He picked up a picture of Rebecca with two girlfriends and looked at it.

“Yea, I did. Put that down.” She took the picture from his hand.

“Sorry. Pretty gals you hang out with.” He turned to look into her bedroom.

Adams turned again and left his handgun near her waist. The gun was real and so was the belt, but she knew it would be a pretty sloppy cop to turn his weapon toward her like he did. 

“I need to get going.” Rebecca debated her odds against him if he tried anything and decided she didn’t have much of a chance.

“Sure, just one question. Who do you train with?” He returned his attention to her and stepped back.

“Private trainer. He keeps it confidential and so do I.” She stepped toward her door.

“I see. So why are you so desperate to fight guys?” He didn’t move and continued to take notes.

“I don’t like them. And I don’t like the fact I’m considered inferior to them in my sport just because of my sex.”

“Don’t like them? So you don’t have a boyfriend?” He asked and smiled.

“No, not yet.” Rebecca saw her moment.

“Well, I guess any guy would have to hold his own.” He still would not take his invitation to go out the door.

“I think you can take care of yourself. But look, I have work. Do you have a card? I will call you later and answer all of your questions I promise.” She smiled pleasantly.

“Right. Here’s my personal cell number. Give me a call later. I used to live in this neighborhood. 
Tough place at night. I can probably give you some advice on some good safe spots if you want.” He handed her a card.

“Thanks, maybe I will. But I really have to go!” She pretended to be anxious and he nodded and left.

After she closed the door she didn’t even need to look at the business card to know something was wrong. It was cheap material and did not feel like anything a police department would issue. Everything about the man was unsettling her and she was mad at herself for letting him in.
She sat down for a minute and then grabbed her cell phone. She dialed with both thumbs and put the phone to her ear.

“Lightning Gym?” Came the answer.

“Corey? It’s Rebecca.”

“Oh, um hi. I was actually supposed to call you…” Corey’s voice was nervous.

“I can guess why, but in a minute. I have a question.” She was agitated and starting to regret she didn’t take on the fake cop in her house.

“Okay, shoot.” He relaxed a little.

“You know any cops that go to the gym?”

“Yea, a few. Why?”

“Name Adams ring any bells?” She asked and got a long pause.

“Well, that’s interesting.”

“Why?”

“Big dude? Lots of tats?” Corey asked.

“Yea, what’s his story?” She grew a little angrier.

“Well, he WAS a cop, but he got all wrapped up selling drugs and gear and he’s been out. Did you run into him?”

“Umm, yea, he came over, and he was dressed like a cop.”

“That’s not good!”

“Why?” She stood up.

“He’s Mike’s buddy. Or used to be. Was he asking questions about yesterday?”

“Yep, and he had a gun.”

“Fuck! You okay?”

“Yea, he said someone there gave him my address.”

“Wasn’t me!” Corey interrupted.

“Good, well I guess I’m lucky nothing happened. But he’s up to no good. Is Mike still in the hospital?”

“Yea, he is. Concussion and they may need to do some other things.” Corey was uncomfortable again.

“Why were you going to call me?”

“Well, the owner, Dave, doesn’t want you back here.” 

“Mother fuckers! So fucking what? We had a fight and I took a cheap shot!” Rebecca flew into rage.

“Yea, I know. But that was bad for business. You know that.”

“Yea, still fuck them! Boys club mother fuckers!” She ranted.

“Sorry Rebecca…”

“Did you take lunch yet?” She asked.

“No, why?”

“Can you go now?” She smiled as she spoke.

“Umm yea, where?”

“I wanna fuck! Meet me behind Bulow’s and bring a bag.”

“Sure…I guess. Are you sure?” Corey was cautious. 

“Get there.” She hung up.

Bulow’s was a furniture store that owned a whole corner and did not have much daytime business. The gym was only a few blocks away and Rebecca jogged over as quickly as she could.

She heard the sound of a motorcycle and was unhappy to see Corey pull up on red crotch rocket. He eased it into the alley near her but did not dismount. He pulled off his helmet and hung it on the back.
Corey was a mixed race man in his early twenties. He had olive skin and dark, heavy hair. He was average height with an athletic build. He had big arms and a broad chest and was clearly into his body. He had manicured nails and perfect skin. He was wearing the typical gym uniform of track pants and overly tight and revealing black shirt. He reluctantly got off the bike and it became apparent his reluctance was due to his loose pants not containing much of his arousal. He smiled sheepishly and finished dismounting.

“No car today?” Rebecca sounded pissed.

“No sorry, had the bike.” He looked back and realized the problem. “Oh wait! You wanted to use the car. Damn!”

“Doesn’t matter.” Shew knew Corey was very well endowed but the tent in his pants showed she underestimated him. She walked up to him and led the head of his cock bump into her thigh. He gasped a little. She guessed he didn’t have much experience with women.

“Well where should we go?” He looked around with a nervous expression on his face.

“Here, now.” She pulled off her shoes and started to pull down her pants.

“Here? NO! That’s crazy.” He protested.

“Pull your pants down and put that thing on.” She ordered as she got further undressed.

“Yea, okay…” He freed himself and put the condom on.

“Now sit down and stick your legs straight out.” She told him and he complied. 

He was sitting with his back to his bike looking right at Rebecca’s naked lower half. 

She sat down and wrapped her legs around him to keep them off of the ground. She let him slide his dick inside her and relished both the feeling and the look on his face.

“Take it slow, I don’t want to be disappointed.” She whispered.

Corey smiled a little and nodded. Rebecca put her arms on his shoulders and worked up and down on him. He had a look of strain on his face as she did so and she started to sweat with the effort. She was so turned on by her memories of the fight and the emotions of the day she knew she would not need long. 

She worked faster and faster and involuntarily moved her hands around Corey’s throat. He did not resist at first. She started to squeeze harder and harder as shew grew close to climax. Corey shrugged up a little but did not want to stop the sensation he was feeling. She grew very close and Corey let out grunts of pain and his head craned back. Rebecca realized what she was doing and released her grip enough to stop his protests. 

The thought that another quarter of an inch and she would have fatally crushed his trachea crossed her mind and the eroticism of it threw her over the edge and she screamed in ecstasy. Corey’s dick grew fat and erupted a moment later as he heard her triumphant screams. The two relaxed and Rebecca pulled off of him and put her clothes back on. Corey stayed on the ground, unsure what to do next.

“Good. That was good.” She was partially out of breath as she gathered herself together.

“Umm, yea it was.” Corey rubbed his very red neck.

“Sorry about that. Got carried away.” She turned to leave.

“That’s it?”

“Yea, that’s it. Wipe your shit off and get back to work.” Turned back toward him.

“Uh, okay. Thanks I guess.” He stood up. He was always a small bit afraid of her but he felt helpless for a moment and the thought did not go away quickly.

“Don’t say thanks. I didn’t give you anything. I took something for myself and you happened to like it.”

“Right, well I did.” He adjusted his clothes and tossed the condom in a trash can.

“Do me a favor though. You find out what gym that fake cop goes to now. And do it quietly.” She pointed at him and he nodded.

Rebecca trotted off with a snarl on her face and left Corey with his head spinning from the encounter.  





Comments

Popular Posts