Man-Hunting Part 3: A New Gym Partner

Rebecca was walking home down a side street when she felt her phone vibrate in her purse. She was holding a coffee in her hand and struggled to get the bag open to get the phone. She recognized the number and answered.

“Hello?”

“Rebecca, it’s Corey.”

“Yea, what’s up?” She asked.

“So I looked up some social media spots and found Luke.”

“Who?” She asked as she approached her building and tried to fish out her keys.

“Adams, the guy who was at your house. His name is Luke.”

“Oh good. How did you find out?”

“He had some selfies and it looks like he was at Diamond’s Gym.”

“Any idea how recently?” She opened the door and slipped inside.

“Yea, last night. Looks like every night he’s there.” Corey replied.

“That’s what I need. Thanks a lot.”

“You aren’t going to go do something stupid are you?” Corey asked after a short pause.

“I’m fine.”

“I mean, I have the car today. And I get lunch later tonight…” Corey asked.

“Listen, that’s not a thing we are going to do again. I’m not your lunch plans Corey.” Rebecca entered her apartment.

“What? No! I meant if you need a ride I’ll take you there.”

“Of course you did. I plan to be a little longer than your lunch break.” She rolled her eyes.

“Okay, well I will take you if you need.”

“I’m fine Corey. Thanks for the info.” She hung up before he could reply.

She had heard of the gym before but wasn’t familiar with its layout. She quickly looked it up on her phone and went to their website. She familiarized herself with the facility and saw they allowed day passes. She went on Instagram and found Luke Adams under @tatted_5-0. Everything about the guy was contemptible but she didn’t mind the pictures of him working out.

She gathered her workout clothes and bag and got ready to leave. She was steadying herself but did not have a real plan yet. She hoped it would present itself when she got there. She tucked a knife in the bottom of her bag but did not want to have to use it. At least not yet.

At the gym, she looked around at the relatively dreary space. It was a dirty gym with two floors and a lot of equipment but not many patrons. Typical meathead gym, which she expected. It was an old warehouse and was divided into several large rooms, each of them full of different workout stations.
She offered to pay for a day pass, but the young muscle head behind the counter told her tits that she could have a free pass and check the gym out and tell him later if she wanted to join. She wanted to suggest he look at her face but thinking with his little head saved he eight dollars. She thanked him and asked for the women’s locker room. He motioned up a narrow set of metal stairs to the second floor.

She found a very poorly marked doorway and determined it was the women’s ‘locker room’. Inside were eight small lockers and a stand up shower with a vinyl curtain. It would do. She changed her clothes but only locked up her wallet and valuables. She left her bag with the knife in it out as a precaution.

She strutted out into the gym as she normally did. She felt very confident in any gym and this was no different. There were two young Latin guys loading plates on a machine that stopped to look at her but she walked past them through the room into another larger space. In there she saw a handful of big bodybuilders working out. At the far end she saw the Adams.

He was very different without his uniform. He was sitting at a row machine and working furiously. His body was rippled with muscle and covered with even more tattoos than she expected. He was glistening with sweat and his hair was crushed down and limp from the moisture. He wore a small, tight pair of red spandex trunks and an oversized tank top which was soaked with sweat as well.
She was careful to avoid him seeing her but like with most gyms she was surrounded with mirrors. She loaded some weights on a barbell on a flat bench. She set her belongings around it to look as though she was working out there. She took a few deep battle breaths to calm herself down and strutted up to him.

Adams saw her in the mirror as she approached from behind and was clearly surprised to see her. He stopped rowing and let the cable snap back into the machine. He sat up a little and pulled his earbuds out before turning in his seat. Before he could get up, she was next to him.

“Um, hey there.” He said, looking around the room like a frightened animal.

“Hey, nice to see you here.” She smiled and put her hands on her hips.

“Yea, been coming here a few years.” He looked up at her with trepidation.

“I could see that. I had to find a new gym, so here I am.” She giggled and waved around to the equipment.

“Not convenient from your apartment.”

“No, but a change of scenery. I like these places.”

“I guess. Well enjoy it.” He moved to get up but she stepped slightly further into his path.

“I hope I wasn’t rude earlier. I really did need to go.”

“Of course, and I have to get going myself. Good to see you.”

“Hang on. Can you spot me real quick before you go?” She asked.

“Really? I guess, but…” He sensed a trap.

“Just for a second. Over there. I won’t punch you in the nuts I promise.” She turned and motioned with her head for him to follow.

He did so and followed her over to the weight bench. He seemed to relax slightly after his initial reaction.

“So, your first name isn’t officer is it?” She grabbed his wrist lightly.

“No, it’s Luke. I mean when I’m not on the job of course.” He lied poorly and looked down at her hand on his wrist. She was very surprised at his nervousness.

“Oh my, can I? I mean just a touch?” She put her hand near his giant shoulder and bicep.

“Go right ahead.” He smiled and let her rub her hands on his arm for a bit.

“Nice, thanks. I just need a little help.” She lay down on the bench and grabbed the bar.

Adams moved close to spot her and she looked up at his crotch. She was pleased his dick was as big as the rest of him. He knew she was checking him out and self-consciously stepped half a step back but he knew he couldn’t get out of sight. She liked how uncomfortable she made him.
She did a full set of chest presses. She had loaded more weight than she normally did and was glad for it. She grew fatigued and needed to ask for a slight lift at the end which Adams obliged. She smiled and breathed heavily after the set.

“That it? Or another?” He asked.

“I dunno.” She smiled and reached up and pulled his shirt forward with her index finger. She saw his dick was more than a little stiff and straining against his shorts.

“What does that mean?” He smiled a little and pushed his shirt down off of her finger and stepped back.

“Ever have a girl get you off in the gym?” She asked while she sat up.

“Not a lot of girls here. But it’s happened.” He put his foot up on the edge of the bench. Likely to hide his growing erection.

“I’m sure. I wasn’t quite quick enough at my place. And you were working. But can I try?” She asked as she reached over and grabbed his lower leg and rubbed her thumb against his calf.

“I don’t know what you have in mind.” He was becoming intrigued.

“Let’s go in that sad girl’s locker room and see what happens. I don’t get to touch a lot of men.” She motioned for him to follow.

“I thought you hated men.” He adjusted his hard on so it was pointed straight up and did not seem so
obvious under the loose tank top.

“Just your minds. I like your bodies.” She started to walk off. She was glad he started to follow.

“I feel the same about you.”

“I know, most men do.”

They entered the locker room and the door closed behind them. She motioned for Adams to back against the door. He did and looked at her and around the room. He noticed the gym bag but Rebecca was relieved it didn’t hold his attention very long.

“Can I have you take your shirt off? Please?” She asked as she pressed her body near his and put her hands on his hips.

He did so without replying. She was glad she asked. He was shaped like a perfect V with a roadmap of veins over his torso. She also got to see his dick was so huge it poked out of the top of his trunks. He smirked at her and made a cocky wink.

“I’m not in the habit of taking things too far until a guy takes a shower. But you showed me what I wanted, I guess I owe you something.” She pressed her palm against the shaft of his cock.

“Mmmhmmm.” She replied and put his hands behind his head.

“A little release this time.” She rubbed his cock and realized she could easily hold the shaft with both hands and still have room. He would be fun to fuck.

“I can’t ask for a little more action?” He asked.

“No…” She pulled his trunks down a little further and stroked him with both hands.
He grunted a little and his dick grew fat and stiff very quickly. She could feel his pulse and noticed his breathing got very heavy. She did not consider herself any sort of expert at pleasuring men but was surprised to see how aroused he got so quickly. She looked at his face curiously and when he noticed her staring he regained his composure a little.

“What?” He whispered.

“Nothing” She replied with a smile.

Rebecca knelt down and rubbed his dick between her tits a few times, but again he responded so quickly she was surprised how fast he was getting ready to cum.

She felt his dick clench and she knew he was a moment away and she stood up quickly. She did not release her grip and he moaned a little bit as she wrapped his shorts over the head of his cock. It exploded with come which frothed through the fabric and down his leg. He came hard and for longer than she was used to before he calmed down. His body shook once and he relaxed and smile.

“I’ll have to clean that up.”

“Yea, I hope it was worth it.” She replied and stepped back.

“Not bad.” He shrugged as he adjusted himself.

“Not bad? That’s rude. And you went pretty fucking fast for not bad.” She growled and turned away.

“Hey! You keep your mouth shut, huh?” He grabbed her wrist.

“Heh, I’ll give you another try if you want. Maybe another ‘interrogation’ at my place in that uniform of yours?” She was seething inside from him grabbing her but she had a bigger plan.

“What?”

“Next time you’re on the job. I’ll give you a call and you can tell your boss you’re coming over to talk again. Then we can get a little deeper.” She started to change her clothes in front of him.

“Ah, I see. Well you just call me in the evening sometime and we can tie up my investigation.” He seemed to forget he was posting his time at the gym in the evenings but she played along.

“I think there’s some toilet paper in there you can wipe off with. I’m out.” Rebecca grabbed her bag to go.

“I’m free later…” He told her as she left.

“I’m not.” She walked off.

She imagined plunging her knife through the veins on his chest and how it would feel to gut him. She let herself sink into her violent sexual fantasies as she walked out. She walked past the desk clerk and thoughts of fucking the life out of him erupted in her too. She needed to find a way and soon. She picked up her phone and debated calling Corey but she knew that wouldn’t do it for her tonight.




Comments

Popular Posts