Man-hunting Part 4 - Traps With Traps

Rebecca paced around outside her apartment building while Emma sat on a bench nearby. She checked her phone several times until it chimed with a text message. Rebecca smiled and sent a fast text back. A moment later it sounded again and she read it.

“Well?” Emma asked.

“That asshole took the bait.”

“So he’s on his way?”

“Yea, he’s supposedly on duty.” Rebecca rolled her eyes.

“You sure this will work? I mean what exactly do you plan to do?”

“I don’t have a complete plan but I know what I want.”

“Which is?”

“I’m going to find out what this fucker is playing at coming to my place and trying this cop shit.”

“What do you want me to do?” Emma was very nervous.

“I’ll give you the code to the mailbox room. Just stay in there. You can watch out the peephole. When he comes in text me. And text me if you see anyone else?”

“Yea, and if I do?”

“Just stay close in case I need you. But, don’t let anyone else see you.”

“Should I call the police or something?” Emma’s question trailed off as she realized how it sounded.

“No, just pay attention and keep me updated.” Rebecca waved her phone at her.

“Yea, I get it.” 
Around thirty minutes later Rebecca was watching out the window of her apartment for Luke. She changed into a pair of pink shorts and a tank top. She wanted to seem casual but also provocative. She was certain she would not need much effort to get Luke interested.

Her phone lit up but did not vibrate or chime since she turned it to private mode.
HE’S HERE. BLACK MOTORCYCLE. NO ONE ELSE.

A moment later the buzzer sounded on Rebecca’s apartment.

“Yes?” She asked.

“You know who it is. Let me in.” Luke Demanded.

“Fuck him…” Rebecca muttered and pressed the buzzer to allow him to enter.
HE BLOCKED THE DOOR OPEN came another text.

“Fuck. Um….” Rebecca looked for a place to put her phone and decided to take the messages off private and set it where she could see it.

SECOND GUY came another text. Rebecca felt some fear but decided to continue with her plan. 
After all, taking on men was what she was dreaming about.

She heard a knock at the door and opened it without removing the chain. Luke was outside in his police uniform. He seemed agitated.

“Are you alone?” Rebecca asked.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” He replied and looked around the corridor.

“I guess I don’t know. I don’t usually do this with guys.” She undid the chain.

“Then why let me in?” He was gruff and looked around the room.

“The police thing I guess. Less likely for you to be a creep.” She sized him up and still decided a physical fight was best avoided.

“Yea, well you got me here so let’s make it worth our time.” He reached forward and cupped her breast.

“Yea let’s. And skip the talking.” She grabbed his balls hard through his pants. He winced a little and retreated.

“Careful down there.” He looked at her like he expected her to do something else.

“Fine.” She started to unzip his trousers.

“So how do you want me to do it to you? You’re the one who asked for the uniform, so it can stay on or off.” He stroked her body.

“Yea, that’s a lot of stuff to get off. I didn’t realize.” She looked at the gun for a moment and successfully got to his dick and balls.

“Better get it out quick or it might not fit.” He sneered.

“Ugh, you are a pig.” She got his giant dick to flop out and pulled his testicles through with it.
“I am. But be careful down there. I don’t need anything pinched.” He reached down and adjusted himself but let his manhood hang out just the way Rebecca left it.

“C’mon, no talking!” She pushed him back toward a reclining chair near her sofa. He eased back into it and sat down. His dick was fully erect and he spread his legs to give her room.

“Any time you want.” He stroked himself.

“Yea, slow down. I’ve seen you in action.” She pulled off her clothes one piece at a time.

“Hey! Shut the fuck up. We were in the gym it wasn’t like I could take my time.”

“Yea, you did that on purpose I’m sure.” She stroked his dick for him and knelt over him in the chair.
She kissed him hard and deep and sucked a little on his neck. He made pleasurable noises and let her continue to kiss around his neck and feel his body through his clothes.

“It’s in my left shirt pocket.” He whispered, referring to a condom he brought.

“So I have to do that part to?” She was indignant but didn’t want to sound too resistant.

“Yea, that’s the way I roll.”

“And you’re the man so you get it how you want?” She stroked him slower and looked into his eyes.

“Hurry up.” He did not answer her question.

“Dude!” Rebecca held up her hand and it was covered in wet pre-cum.

“You have no idea what you’re doing do you?” He seemed confused and somewhat relieved.

“I know what I don’t want to do is let loose that meat cannon before I get mine. And I don’t think you’re going to make it.” She wiped her wet hand on his shirt but he didn’t react.

“Put the fucking rubber on and let’s both get this out of our system.” He was fighting his arousal as Rebecca’s tits rubbed against his chin.

“Good enough.” She reached in his pocket and found the condom. She ripped it open with her teeth and without looking she slipped it on him. His dick pounded hard a few times after she did so and he gritted his teeth in frustration.

“You’re like a sixteen year old.” Rebecca taunted as she slid down on him.

The two of them fucked for a few minutes until Rebecca grew very close to climax. Luke was sweating profusely and only making muffled sounds. His breathing was uneven but his eyes were firmly locked on her face and his mind was on guard. 

Rebecca shrieked in ecstasy as she bounced up and down on his gigantic cock until she had a release. He was close and she could see it and figured she needed to move.

“You made it.” She whispered and let herself slide down and stop.

“Don’t stop….don’t stop…” He was breathing heavy and started to force Rebecca to move up and down on him. His skin was damp and his eyes started to shut.

Rebecca eased down hard and fast on him and felt him shudder and his eyes closed. She looked down at his handgun and in one fast move she reached across him so her right hand grabbed the weapon in a natural grip. She instantly disabled both retention mechanisms and the gun flew out of the holster and she pressed it against Luke’s jaw. 

“No, you can’t…” He tried to force her to continue fucking him despite his gun being in his face. She pulled up and off of him.

“Call your friend.” She pressed the gun into the pressure point below his ear and growled. 

“No, you can’t stop, you know that…” He gritted his teeth and whispered weakly. He pulled the condom off of his cock and started to stroke himself hard.

“I said call your friend!” Rebecca hissed. She was caught off guard by Luke writhing and attempting to force himself to cum. 

“I don’t have a friend. You have to…I have to.” He was desperate to finish and she debated pulling back but her plan required her to stay close to him.

“Last time, call your friend or I will.” She pressed the gun harder and he grimaced but did not stop. 
Rebecca reached down and pulled a taser out of his opposite side holster. She had not noticed it before and he followed her for a second with his eyes as she tossed it to a nearby sofa. 

Luke refused to do anything and seemed in serious distress with his elusive orgasm. Rebecca dug her fingers hard into his eyelids until he howled in pain. He moved to push her off of him finally and she clubbed him hard in the side of the head with the gun. His head snapped over and his movements stopped but she was not confident he was unconscious. She clubbed him again and a deep cut opened over his eye and he went limp. She felt a strange sensation and looked down to see cum dumping out of his cock onto her inner thigh. 

She only had a moment and new it and ran to the side of the door. She barely set the gun on a table when the door burst open. In came a younger tan-skinned man, almost as tall as Luke and apparently well built. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and basketball shorts over a pair of gray leggings. He looked around quickly but did not see Rebecca bring down ceramic flower pot onto the back of his head. He grunted and fell to the floor. 

The man tried to push up but was slightly dazed and Rebecca was on him. She tried to put him in a choke hold but he got her into an arm lock and threw her over him and onto the coffee table which collapsed under the force. Rebecca kicked at his groin but missed and hit him in the thigh. He stumbled back a little but was able to get into a fighting stance. Rebecca sized him up and decided she had a chance but did not like the even odds at that point. 

They both glanced over at Luke as he started to groan back into consciousness. The man smiled and motioned for Rebecca to come fight with him. Rebecca wanted to snap his neck but she did not have to. 

“On the table!” She shouted over the man’s shoulder. His confident expression dropped and he turned slightly. He was distracted by the sight of Emma pointing a gun at him. He was distracted more by a high kick into his jaw which knocked him to the floor and left him dazed. 

She tackled him from behind and put him in a choke hold. He was pushing to his knees and easily overpowered her light weight. She reached around with her other hand and accidentally pulled his shorts partially down. She grabbed his testicles as hard as she could and squeezed them with everything she had. He screamed in pain but to her surprise his dick got immediately hard. She choked him and tried to crush his nuts but his dick got harder and started to throb before spurting cum through the fabric. He weakened considerably and sunk to the floor. Rebecca pushed off of him and Emma covered him with the pistol.

“Thanks.” Rebecca was out of breath but she retrieved the yellow and black taser and pointed it at Luke. He was coming to and lurched slightly to get out of the chair. 

“I’ll shoot this right in your balls if you move.” She activated the taser and pointed its red laser at the tip of his cock.

“What the fuck are you doing? I’m a cop!” He demanded but didn’t move.

“The fuck you are asshole. You’re a god damn fraud. Now hand me your cuffs.” Rebecca demanded. 

“You’re going to pay for this.” Luke handed her his handcuffs.

“Hey pussy, put your hands behind your back.” Rebecca demanded and dropped a knee onto the other man’s back and knocked him back to the floor.

“Fuck you…” He groaned.

“Keep that pointed at him. If he gets up kill him.” Rebecca ordered Emma and nodded to Luke. She pointed the gun at him and he put his hands up.

“Now pussy, give me your hand or I’ll shove this thing right up your taint.” She tapped him on the back of the head with the taser.

“Do it Tony.” Luke shouted. Emma was nervous and the gun shook in her hand. Luke put his hands further up.

Tony gave Rebecca his wrist and she snapped the handcuff on. She dragged him a few feet to the door and cuffed the other side to the doorknob. She left his arm dangle there as he slid up against the door and sat against it.

“What the shit Luke?” He shouted and flailed against the cuffs.

“Shut the fuck up!” Rebecca shot the taser into his chest. The probes hit him in the chest and thigh and his quivered as the muffled electric shocks raced through him.

“Why did you do that?” Tony asked after the attack ended. 

“These.” Rebecca picked up a piece of colored paper that flew out of the taser cartridge.

“What?” Tony was gasping from the pain and his ass-beating.

“You took this shit, right fake cop?” Rebecca asked Luke. 

“Yea.” His eyes lowered.

“So if I call the police and claim you raped me and they ran these little numbers it would come right back to you right?” She dropped the piece of paper.

“I guess.” Luke replied but looked at Emma and the gun.

“C’mon man, what did you get me into?” Tony asked as he tried to pull out the taser probe.

“Leave it in for now.” Rebecca hastily dressed and took the gun from Emma.

“What do you want? You win.” Luke replied and wiped some of the blood from his temple.

“I want to kill you both. But I don’t think I can right now. You’re going to tell me what the fuck this whole thing is about. What were you going to do to me?” Rebecca picked up both weapons and held them at the men. 

“I thought you were someone else.” Luke replied softly.

“And?”

“That’s it. I saw what you did to Mike. I thought you were someone else. I was trying to get to you.”

“What kind of someone else?” Rebecca pressed. She was thinking of his odd behavior during sex.

“I can’t say. Someone I’ve been after.”

“Shut up Luke!” Tony ordered and Rebecca gave him a quick jolt with the taser.

“Might as well tell me. I’m still deciding to let you live.” Rebecca held the gun on Luke but was aware he was not restrained in any way.

“A girl who fucked with me and left me in a tough spot. Didn’t really know what she looked like. Was going to get a little revenge sex. You asked me remember…” 

“And why him?” She motioned to Tony who was boiling with anger.

“You obviously can fight. I was looking for some protection.” Luke lied.

“You’re a fucking liar! You hunted me for some reason. Tell me!”

“Everything okay in there? My wife said she heard a fight.” Came a shout from the hallway.

“Umm, yea, we are fine. Moving stuff around.” Emma shouted back.

“You sure?” The man asked.

“Yea, yea. Thanks.” She looked at Rebecca and raised her eyebrows nervously.

“What is wrong with you two? Some sort of dominatrix thing that gets you off so fast?” 

“None of your fucking business.” Tony replied and plucked out one of the taser probes.

“And you?...” 

“Look, you win. You got us. Now let us go. The neighbors are here they’ll hear anything you do.” Luke cut her off.

“He’s right.” Emma was pacing.

“Fine, I’m keeping your toys. And I swear I will kill you if I get the chance. Get out of my life!” She ordered and motioned for Luke to get out of the chair. 

He did so and walked to the door with his hands up. He packed his cock back into his tight pants and unhandcuffed Tony. Tony got up with great effort and was obviously injured.

“I mean it. I’d rather you left him for me to play with, but I really don’t want to see either of you again.” 

“Yea, we get it.” Tony replied and staggered out the door. Watching her over his shoulder.

“I don’t think I want to ever see you again either.” Luke backed out of the room and his head spun. He felt very lucky to be alive.

“Well that was a rush I could’ve lived without.” Emma shut the door. 

“Not me. All day long I could do that. Fuck those fools. And I mean fuck them hard.” Rebecca sat down in her chair debating cleaning up the room or following the two men out.

“What’s going on with you?”

“A lot. Did you see how that Tony blew his load when I grabbed him? Pretty strange.” Rebecca mused.

“No, I didn’t. I was too busy stealing guns and getting ready to kill people.”

“Yea, I get it. I won’t get you involved again.”

“How did you get his gun like that?” Emma flopped down on the couch.

“Heh, let me show you.” She got up and pulled open a drawer on her desk and pulled out a gun holster with a blue plastic gun inside.

“You practiced?”

“Yea, I bought this and the kid at the counter let me borrow the plastic gun. I practiced drawing the thing out from the front all last night until I knew I could do it in one grab. Trick was getting it in a natural grip because they are made so you can’t get his gun.” She demonstrated how she could grab the blue gun and pull it loose.

“They didn’t know what they were up against.”

“Yea, and there’s some story with those two. Some other girl? Didn’t make any sense.”

“He wanted something and it wasn’t good. But I can’t guess.” Emma took the holster and played with it.

“No, and just that whole bizarre…you know? The second guy especially, that had to hurt and his body loved it.” She motioned like she was grabbing a ball.

“Did you get to fuck the bigger guy?”

“Oh yea, he was so huge. It was almost too much. But that was definitely worth it!”

“So now what?”

“I really don’t know. I doubt I’ve seen the last of him, or them. I guess I can ask around a little bit and see what their deal is.”

“I’d just watch your back and let it go.”

Outside, Tony and Luke shuffled down the block and around the corner. Tony was limping a little and holding his very tender balls in his hands. He occasionally rubbed the back of his head and noticed a huge lump.

Luke peeled off his uniform shirt and tried to tie it around his waist to cover up his duty belt. He held a pair of gloves in his hand and pressed it against the bleeding cut on his temple.

“I hope I don’t need stitches.” He looked at himself in the mirror of a parked car.

“That was an abortion. How did you fuck up so bad?”

“Look, you know what I was after. And I don’t think she was one of the girls we’ve been looking for.”

“She fights like one. And she must’ve really gotten you good to get your fucking gun.”

“I told you to bring a piece.”

“Yea, and after she beat the fuck out of me she’d have that too. Why did you call me in with shit like that.”

“I didn’t want to. She fucking tried to claw my eyes out. It wasn’t something I could control.”

“Well we must be fucked up then because she crushed my shit and I saw stars right before I dropped a load. And you, she got you bad.” Tony tried to adjust his tights to relieve some tenderness.

“She was good, and I thought for sure she knew what she was doing. I couldn’t breathe she got me so close. I had to get it out or I was going to pass out.” Luke looked at him with a fearful look.

“Instead you fucking banged one out anyway and she clocked you with your own gun.” Tony burned with anger at the situation.

“Yea, I did. Let’s get the fuck out of here.” 

The two men stopped near a pair of motorcycles and mounted them. Tony was very gentle as he did so and winced when the bike started up.

“I don’t care what you think. We are going to get her back. And we will get the others later.” Tony pointed at Luke and got a nod in return.





Comments

Popular Posts