Manhunting 5-Collateral Damage

Luke and Tony barely made it few blocks when Tony suddenly skidded to the side on his motorcycle and came an abrupt stop. He barely dropped his kickstand before he staggered off the bike and took a few stumbling steps. He was bent over some and held his crotch with one hand and held the other out to lean against a nearby street sign. Luke stopped a few feet past him and came over to him.

“What’s wrong?” Luke asked.

“She messed me up man. Something isn’t right.” Tony moved across the sidewalk and leaned against another building. He was holding himself now with both hands and looking at the ground with a stunned expression.

“What do you mean? Does it hurt?” Luke leaned down to look at his face.

“No man, you know what I mean. Something is fucked up.” He was clearly holding a large erection through his shorts.

“C’mon no way.”

“Yea, you sure she wasn’t one of them? She did something. It isn’t going away.” He was breathing heavily. He moved to an alley entrance and went behind a line of dumpsters.

“She’s not I know it. Can’t you just pull it out?” Luke was nervous and looked pale.

“No dude. I mean I feel like I want to, but I feel I’ll puke if I do.”

“Then puke, so what?”

“I don’t think that’s gonna stop anything.” He had a grimace on his face and slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“Fuck! Grant, Rick, Austin, all of them. Every one of them croaked with his crank in his hand. We all knew it was something done to them.” He slid down his shorts off of his leggings and revealed a pounding erection. He held his cock gently in one hand.

“Well I still don’t think she did it. What do you want me to do?” Luke paced around him.

“Ever since we let them convince us to take that shit. I’ve been worried this would happen…” Tony was breathing hard and trying to distract himself.

“This is bad man! We can take you to a hospital.”

“No, you can’t. They won’t know what to do. That shit is different and you know it. I don’t know what will happen if I do it….” Tony shook his head hard side to side.

“Then I don’t know what to do. You gotta just ride it out.”

“Get my phone off my bike. Send a text I need help. They’ll come.”

“No way man, we are in over our heads already. They’ll fuck us over if they get here and find us.” Luke was panicking.

“Just fucking do it. And then you can go. It’s worse than when I stopped the bike.” Tony gritted his teeth and leaned back and spread his legs to make himself more comfortable. All he wanted in that instant was a long hard orgasm but he knew his body wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Luke left and came back with Tony’s phone. He gave it to him and turned to walk away.
“Just going to leave me here bro?” Tony asked.

“I’m not going far, but they want a piece of me already.”

“Yea, I know.” Tony unlocked his phone and started frantically texting with both hands.

Luke got on his bike and drove off. Tony could hear the sound of the exhaust dissipate into the distance and knew Luke had not kept his promise to stay close.

Tony sat for an eternity in his distress. He sweat profusely and had to take off his hooded sweatshirt to get relief. He was steadily feeling sicker and his erection was more intense and bordering excruciating as he sat uncomfortably against the wall.

He heard the sound of at least one motorcycle pull near the alley but it was a higher pitch than Luke’s and he knew his only hope had arrived. He heard a second pull up and cringed at what would happen next.

Two women in black and gray motorcycle suits walked into the alley. They were tall and shapely and strode toward him with no sense of urgency. One carried a back pack in her hand and the other pulled off her leather gloves. They both wore their helmets and obscured their faces.

The one who took her gloves off stood over him and opened the visor on her helmet, revealing her eyes and little else.

“Oh my, what did you get yourself into?” She looked down at Tony and he stared at her and breathed heavily.

“Looks like he doesn’t have long.” The other woman said through her helmet.

“I need help. I don’t know what’s wrong. It’s from your fucking drugs.” He was weak.

“Yea, well you haven’t been going with the program. So I don’t see how that could be.” She squatted down and reached for his dick.

“No! Don’t touch it! The fuck are you trying to do?” He swatted her hand back.

“Don’t you touch me!” She grabbed his forearm and flung it to ground.

“Either do something or get fucking lost.” He was trying to push himself up. As he got to a standing position the two women were standing very close to him.

“We will. Why don’t we see what we have going on first?” The one with the open mask reached forward and gently pulled his waistband out and pulled down his leggings a few inches and freed his cock.

“Be careful. Please.” The beautiful woman touching him made Tony’s hormonal distress magnify many times.

“There, that might help. Depending what happened. Now start at the beginning?”

“What? No, I need you to do something right now.” He plead.

“Might do the wrong thing if you don’t tell us what happened. If we believe you we might help.” The other woman told him.

“I don’t know. I was riding my bike and then started to feel super hard and then it got worse.” He looked at both of them. They looked at each other and shrugged and turned to walk away.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Tony asked and looked at his exposed dick.

“You’re lying. We aren’t going to help you.”

“Fuck, fine.”

Tony told them the details of his interaction with Luke and Rebecca. He tried not to tell them any more than he had to but he was too desperate to resist their questions.

“So, Luke is still big and stupid?”

“I guess, now help me. Please.” Tony leaned forward and put his hands on his knees.

“So this girl sprung a little trap on you two. How did she get you down?” The one with the open mask asked.

“Umm, she grabbed my balls. Hard.”

“Good.” She reached into the backpack and pulled out a small plastic case.

“Please, I can’t hold it for long.”

“What do you think will happen?” She asked as she pulled out a small glass vial.

“I know what can happen. I’ve seen it.”

“Oh? I think you are mistaken.”

“Fine. Then what’s wrong with me?”

“You don’t follow rules. That’s a problem. Here.” She handed him the vial and motioned for him to drink it.

He downed it quickly and made grimace at the foul taste. He handed the vial back to her and she put it back into the case. After a few seconds he started to calm a bit.

“Where was she at?”

“What?”

“Fuck off. I told you what you wanted.”

“I see. After coming all this way to help you.”

“Because of something you caused!” Tony moved to step forward from the wall but he was still unsteady.

The girl with the mask on pushed him back by the shoulders and the other one grabbed his long hard cock with her bare hands and started to stroke it.

“No! No!” Tony tried to fight free but he was feeling weaker by the second.

“If you wake up, we are going to pay you a visit. And you’re going to make a choice then. And yea, it’s because of what we did. We made you what you are. All of this.” She pulled on his dick and jabbed a finger into his chest.

Tony couldn’t respond and his breathing was heavy and uneven. Sweat poured from his forehead and his eyes bugged out of his head. The woman let go of him once he reached a point of no return. Each of them grabbed one of Tony’s arms and held him up against the wall. He looked at both of them with terror and then down and watched his dick explode with long spurts of white cum. His world grew gray around him and his knees started to buckle but he was held fast by his captors. As his ejaculation continued he lost consciousness and they lowered him down to the pavement and onto his back.

“So do you think he got the message?” The masked woman asked as she removed her helmet and shook her long golden hair out. She was blond with blue eyes and chiseled features.

“No, I don’t. But I think we will be able to get through to him next time.” She also removed her helmet but she was a slightly featured Asian woman with raven hair pulled back and tied tightly.

“Yea? How’s that?” The blond handed her partner the back backpack.

“We do something to Luke. He seems to get it that those other guys had something to do with us. He and Luke must be talking about things. Get rid of the one we can’t control.” She pulled out another case and removed a large syringe. She pulled the cap off and carefully returned it to the bag.

“We’ll need permission. And it’ll be a shame to lose Luke if we go too far. Much as he’s an asshole that needs to go.” She pulled Tony’s leggings off of him and put them in the bag. Tony was out cold and did not move at all.

“He’s a problem. And I’ll take care of him personally. He’s not good for business.” The Asian woman rubbed an alcohol pad on Tony’s exposed scrotum. She shoved the syringe in and pushed the plunger. Opaque liquid inside rushed in and made his balls swell.

“Whoa! That’s a lot.” The blond woman pressed a cotton ball against the injection point and held it there.

“I think he would’ve made it without us. But I want to make sure he feels something even though he won’t know what we did. Will you?” The Asian woman patted Tony’s cheek and he did not respond.

“Do you think they ever will really figure this out?” The other asked as she packed all of Tony’s clothes and shoes into her bag.

“No, I actually don’t. I think we have this working out just fine.” She stood up and put Tony’s right hand on his dick.

The two of them left him unconscious on the filthy ground and walked out. They did a quick survey around before putting their helmets back on and drove off.

Tony woke to the feeling of a boot kicking him in the ribs and an angry man’s voice. His eyes opened slowly and he could make out the shape of a man in a police uniform over him. He saw another man in a shop apron and an older woman. The sun was setting and his head was pounding.

“Hey, get up!” The man in the police uniform ordered.

“Luke?”

“Who? Get up. What the fuck is your deal?” The officer ordered and Tony realized it was not Luke.
Tony tried to drag himself to his feet and realized he was naked. He grabbed his crotch with both hands and looked around for his clothes. He was in a fog and did not have a clear recollection of what happened.

“What are you doing back here? Is that your motorcycle?” The officer asked.

“Umm, yea. I mean I don’t know. I don’t remember.” He continued to search around for answers.
“You don’t remember driving a motorcycle naked and then passing out in an alley?” The officer asked.

“He’s been here a long time officer.” The man in the apron said.

“Yea, umm no I don’t.” Tony remembered enough.

“What are you on?” The officer was checking out Tony’s eyes.

“I don’t know. I mean I don’t think anything.”

“Do you have a towel or blanket or something?” The officer asked the woman and she nodded and left.

“I really need to call my friend for some clothes.” Tony was relieved to see he still had his phone.
“Yea, get him on his way. But what the hell were you doing?” The officer blocked his exit from the alley.

“I really don’t know. I umm smoked up with some guys at the gym and it must’ve had some bad shit in it.”

“What’s your name?” The officer asked. Tony told him his information and the woman came back with a tattered towel which he wrapped around his waist.

“Well, I’m not going to bother citing you. But don’t ever come around here again. You’re lucky you aren’t dead.” The officer shook his head.

“Yea, I agree. Made some bad choices today.” Tony reflexively extended his hand to the officer.

“We’re good.” The officer declined to take his hand and walked away.

“Keep the towel.” The woman said and left as well.

Once Tony was alone he replayed the encounter with the women in his mind. He couldn’t identify them but he knew by their voices he was familiar with them. Several minutes later Luke showed up with some clothes.

“What the fuck happened?”

“Those two miserable bitches came. God damn!” Tony held his extremely swollen and painful testicles in his hand. He struggled to pull his pants over them.

“Yea, same ones? With the tattoos?” Luke asked.

“I don’t know. Leather suits and bike helmets. Sounded the same.”

“Fuck them. Did you tell them anything?”

“Yea, I told them everything.”

“What? You idiot.”

“What should I do? They had what I needed and they don’t seem to care much if something bad happens to me. So I told them so they wouldn’t leave.”

“Mother fucker. How did this happen?”

“They gave me some liquid and it worked. But then they jacked me off and I just blacked out. And not in a fun way like other times. I felt like I was dying. They must’ve taken my clothes.”

“Covered in your DNA. That’s their thing. They trap us like that. What did you tell the cops?”

“Nothing. Wouldn’t have believed me anyway. Some group of sexy women are peddling drugs that turn guys into monster athletes and then turn them into addicted sex slaves?” Tony was still cradling his tender balls in his hands as he walked out of the alley.

“It’s alright. There’s enough of us we can go to war.” Luke helped Tony mount his motorcycle.

“Not me. And talking is what gets you killed so you leave me out of whatever group you’re planning to die with.” Tony was groggy and in tremendous pain and had no time for Luke to lecture him.

“They can get you anyway. You know that.” Luke said.

“I’m out. And you’re fucked if you try anything.” Tony glared at Luke before opening the throttle wide and zooming off.





Comments

Popular Posts