A New Opponent

Rich: "Man, don't do it, you don't know her and this looks bad." He laced up his show.

Matt: "Fuck that, she's a girl. She wants a fight, no big deal. And she's hot, maybe I'll get laid."

Rich: "She doesn't belong here, she just showed up, and something seems off about her."

Matt: "Like what? That she doesn't have an attitude like the last girl who joined the club?"

Rich: "Yea, and you already think she's hot. Guys do this play fight shit with chicks and they let their guard down. I've heard of it before."

Matt: "Oh well, I'm sure I can take her." Slams his locker

Rich walks out of the locker room and past the woman, Jen, who Matt is about to fight.

Jen: "Nice ass, how do I get some?"

Rich: "Not today, and I'm on to you."

Jen: "Oh? How is that?"

Rich: "You're a ringer, and you should just go back where you came from."

Jen: "And you're an asshole. Come say that to me in the ring."

Rich and Jen parted and she entered the ring with Matt.

Matt and Jen grappled for a few minutes. Matt was attracted to her and he was distracted by his growing erection. He was also aware after only a few minutes, he could not take her. He fought on to save his honor but she got him in a devastating hold and he blacked out.

With no referee to stop the match, she held him like that until he was completely unconscious. She pulled his shorts off and played with him a bit until he actually came on himself. She had wanted to see if that would ever work for a long time, and now it did.

Matt: "What the?" He sat up, his head swimming. He looked down and saw he was partially naked and a mess.

Jen: "You lose stud, and I mean really lost. Let me know if you want to try me again."

Matt: "Fuck! What happened? You can't just leave!"

Jen walked out of the club and Matt tried to cover himself.





Comments

Popular Posts