Man Hunting 10- The Mission

The two women got back into the elevator and it started to descent to the parking garage. Rebecca did not say anything until they were in the garage and safely in Tori’s car.

“So, it’s okay if I don’t know what the fuck just happened right?” She let her calm façade drop.

“Yes, you have a lot of questions. That’s enough new stuff for one day so shoot?” Tori smiled and started to drive.

“You guys own this place?”

“Well, yes and no. It’s owned by an investment company but the people we work for have effectively exclusive rights to it. So, take that for what it’s worth.”

“What did you do to him? What did I do to him?”

“He’s new but not that new. He’s at a point where he’s completely hooked but his aggression is starting to peak. He isn’t under control yet so we have to get him completely compromised. That’s when we are most likely to have trouble with them. He’s not at his peak strength by any means but this is when they start to look for the exit.”

“So, they pay for this stuff? And that’s why you hurt him? Is that where the money comes from?”

“No, not at all! There’s a few answers there. The money thing is just a game. We price them out so they feel they’re customers and are in arrears. That’s just for while we are getting them under control. Gives us something to compromise him and make him more pliable. Might be other things depending on the guy.”

“Yea, and what else then? Why didn’t you let me finish him the way he wanted then? I mean I don’t care, but it seemed very scripted.” Rebecca was lost in her mental recollection.

“Okay, you’re great, and I knew you’d be just right for this. But, if I tell you the whole story with that, you’re kinda stuck working with us. Do you want me to keep going? You can see we are pretty strong.” Tori looked at her for a long time as Rebecca thought.

“I’m in, I don’t see any down side.” Rebecca nodded resolutely.

“Very well. This is a complicated system with a lot of parts, in the end it creates basically one product, the men. But, we have lots of different reasons for doing it, lots of clients, and everything is high risk. Some guys get recruited or come to us just out of vanity, some to excel at sports, some to be super soldiers. Whatever, when they come to us, they’re ours. Likewise, these organizations also want them too. That’s where the money is. So a sports team wants the guys ready, or some army, even game shows. Look at all of those new game shows with these absurd physical competitions. They want super competitors.”

“So they know about this?”

“Sort of, and that’s for another time. Basically though no one wants to get in trouble so everything is geared to insulate the client and the money is all dark.”

“How can they not know?”

“Usually they don’t know. This goes on in all kinds of ways. Like the guy this morning, he will be a piece of inventory and maybe we can get him convinced to do something voluntarily that one of our people will pay for.”

“And if he doesn’t?”

“Most of them are a waste of time, he’s more for practice and observation of the stuff’s effect.”
“But the guy at the gym was different…”

“Let’s start with Mun, the guy at the desk.”

“Yea, I remember.”

“So Mun is as shallow as they come. No conscience, and it was obvious from day one. He was always in great shape, but he was making a living doing modelling and these weekend conventions where he dressed up like anime people or something. He likes dick as much as pussy and drugs and doesn’t give any fucks. We walked right up to him and gave him the program, he bit right away. Now he’s a perfect front man. He will recruit and sell guys out any day. He gets his sexual cravings filled whenever he wants, he’s got modelling contracts and wealthy friends. He’s got the life he wants, and if we tell him to do anything he just does it.”

“So no controlling him then?” Rebecca was starting to follow.

“Nope, and he’s basically maxed out so he gets paid some extra scratch for good info. And he’s super valuable, so he’s one we don’t hurt. Never, don’t mess with him, just keep him intact and happy and he does our dirty work. And he’s a great fuck. If you want him, take him whenever you like.”

“I gathered he wouldn’t argue. You have a lot like him?”

“They’re around. You’ll get to know them very well, they are hard to replace.”

“So he just showed up and begged for this. You gave it to him because you needed a guy like that? I mean another guy wouldn’t just get so lucky right?”

“Oh, he still went through his trials. He didn’t get that loyal and weak-minded on his own.”

“Back to the guy at the gym.”

“So he is the kind of case we like. Through whatever means we found out he wanted to be recruited by one of the more elite special forces. He’s in the service now and about to decide to get out or not. One of our clients runs that organization. I’m not going to share which. They like us to get them all prepped up and ready without getting their hands dirty. The guy wants to be big and bad so they take him. Perfect marriage. We go find one, he thinks it’s his idea, the military doesn’t have to handle anything.”

“But why do they want him?”

“Big, strong, athletic, aggressive, and obedient to a fault. Why wouldn’t they?” Tori turned to her and almost laughed.

“I get it. You said he wanted endurance, so I asked.”

“It’s hard to pretend we don’t know the end game so I have to say simple things to him to keep up the illusion.”

“Does he only know you?”

“Nah, we switch up a lot so they start to get paranoid any woman could be their handler. Once one gets himself in a jam, then I and soon you tend to step in.”

“So two more questions. Why did you hurt him like that?”

“That was actually not hurting him, and I didn’t plan for that today. I guess I showed you more than I expected today.” Tori laughed to herself before going on.

“Yea, but that was pretty fucking vicious.”

“Here’s the thing. I told you they get really big down there. Problem is that’s a lot of soft tissue that’s supposed to change size and get hard. Not really built to expand. I mean the skin will but not the stuff that holds it together.”

“Um, I don’t get it.”

“So he’s growing pretty fast, which is great. Problem is the tendons and whatever controls the shape and direction. Whatever, at some point that needs to get stretched out. Like I told him, he’ll thank me when he heals. But the way things were straining I could tell it needed to get done soon. So I know how to do it, you probably won’t have to. But a good grip and a solid hit and you can hear stuff tear and he will be more, um, flexible I guess.” Tori shrugged.

“That sounded gross and looked like it really hurt. Why is he better off? Why are we?”

“It was probably agony, always seems to be. We could be nice about it and have a variety of ways of doing it. But, for just a piece of meat like that, he gets the discount program. But now he can get bigger without things turning into a nasty looking question mark. And when that particular piece of his anatomy starts to get a little difficult to manage, he can move it in a lot more directions.”
“So we need to do that to get what you call the final project.”

“Yea, and to keep them on board. Those things are just strange but now he’s available for a lot more positions.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll know it when I see it. Nobody seemed to care you did that.”

“Some of the guys in there haven’t had it done yet, and it’s an open secret. He’s being coached right now to shut his mouth. They know we did something, just not what. I really didn’t want to do it today but everything was lined up and it had to be done. Lucky I keep a locker there with everything I need.”

“This is just crazy, I had no idea this was going on.”

“We are just that good I guess. What was your other question?”

“Oh, what did you write on his back? And why backward?”

“That’s a trick I like to play. He’s being rented out this weekend, that’ll pay for his lack of paying for his stuff.” She made air quotes at the end.

“Rented?”

“Yea, dinner party. He will go to that address and we will take him to a location. Few guys going there, his first time.”

“He’s going to a dinner party?”

“Rich client, not your business right now. Likes to have a few of our guys there as props, playtoys, decorations, whatever. He will get instructions and something to wear. Or nothing to wear. Everybody has their kink. He’s a freebie since he’s new and this is a very good client. I may have to tell them to watch how rough they play with him after what I did.”

“Holy shit, that’s almost evil. They just have to do what they’re told?”

“Yep, but not really evil. Not much different than a stripper, just the client gets to make the rules. For all I know he’s going to get fucked by beautiful women all night. Not exactly torture. Well, could be I guess.”

“Okay, well you just tell me what to do next.” Rebecca noticed they were nearing her street.
“There’s a burner phone in your place. Whole big catalog of guys in it. Descriptions, addresses, hair and eye color, kinks, weaknesses, employment, everything we have. Only works on wifi, no cell signal. Don’t lose it and tell me right away if you do.”

“Okay, and what am I supposed to do with it?”

“Figure out how to use it. Find six guys. Introduce yourself and tell them you work with me. Get them hard and take a selfie and send it to me.”

“Why?”

“So I know you can get in the mix with them. Do whatever you like to them, fuck them if you want. But I want to see you’re not afraid.”

“That’s it? Anything else?”

“Oh yea, you’ve got the key to the city now, you need to be trusted.”

“That sounds like a challenge.” Rebecca felt a twinge of fear.

“Well, two things, the easy one is fuck Mun. Arrange a time and he will know the place. Just so you get comfortable on your own.”

“I can do that. What’s the hard one?”

“Get us your friend Corey.” Rebecca glared at her with an icy stare.

“Oh come on, he’s the only guy that’s helped me out.”

“Yea, and that’s why you need to turn him. And the job he does, it’s just what we talked about earlier.”

“That’s cold.” Rebecca sighed, not sure about the orders she got.

“We’re cold. Tell you what, take this stuff. It’s the transdermal and edible versions. New kind that works a lot faster and better. You get him loaded with it and we will take it from there. Understand?” She handed her a paper lunch bag.

“I’ll do it. I don’t think I’m ready to go all the way.”

“Maybe not, but I think you’ll find it easier than you think.”

“I got it. I’ll call you when I’m done.” Rebecca moved to get out of the car.

“Don’t take long. We are patient but not with what I’ve already told you.” Tori was very stern suddenly.

“Yea. Hey, one more thing I forgot to ask?”
“What’s that?” Tori switched to a more friendly tone.

“Why are they all like in tights and spandex and shit? Seems like all of them.”

“Heh, yea, that’s another one of those control things. Plus it’s practical for us and them. They don’t like it so we make them do it for the discomfort it causes at first. Plus it shows off our merchandise and keeps their new equipment in its proper place. Also easier to do our work and get control fast on them. That’s the long answer. Short answer is because we told them to. Got it?” Tori smiled.

“Got it, talk soon.” Rebecca turned to walk away.

Comments

Popular Posts