Wrestling is fake?

"Okay, I'm here. Why are we dressing up again?" Lee asked as he walked into the empty wrestling arena. He was dressed in his shiny wrestling leggings he wore for shows.

"I think we should train how we fight." Elena replied.

"We don't fight. We rehearse. None of this is real." Lee stopped before he entered the ring with her.

"Then maybe we should. You're mister fitness and mixed martial arts. I think we should give the crowd a real bout."

"That's not what they pay us for. What gives anyway?" He decided to climb in the ring.

"I just think we should go for it and see what happens." Elena prodded.

"What happens is I hurt you and get in trouble. What are you up to?"

"This!" Elena punched him hard in the jaw.

"You fucking bitch!" Instinctively he lunged for her and the fight was on.

Lee was the superior fighter of the two by reputation, but Elena had been training. Within seconds she had her stronger opponent in a devastating headlock. As he dropped to one knee, baffled by what had happened. She let him go.

Lee could see he was being toyed with but reengaged as best he could. Over and over Elena turned his stiff, muscular body against him and put him in playful positions and then let him go. He was frustrated and red with embarrassment as he went at her one final time.

This time she had what she wanted. She would defeat him and do so in such a way he would have to admit it. She pinned him down and strangled him and playfully patted his bulging crotch to taunt him.

"I get it, you win." He gasped.

"Oh, do you?" She teased.

"Yea, come on, let me go. You win."

"No, not until you promise me something."

"No, let me go, that's how it works. Stop touching me!" His cock was rock hard.

"I can do this to you any time I want. So next match, you give to me, fair and square. Or I wreck you in front of an audience."

"I don't make the rules. I can't..." His erection was hard and ready to explode.

"Imagine this on the big screen. I'd hate to be you." She stroked him over and over, demonstrating her control.

"Yea, I'll do it. Whatever you want. Please let me go." He realized she could break his neck any second and his arousal destroyed his masculinity.

"Relax. I won't show anyone how weak you are. But you play by my rules now."

"Okay..." He reluctantly climaxed with a few fitful gasps as Elena forced it upon him. He knew he could never beat her. And he was right.




Comments

Popular Posts