Man Hunting 14 - Recruiting Corey




Rebecca wasn’t sure how to start with Corey, but a night of sleep had made her less nervous about harming him. She put on a pair of soft stretch tights and a sports bra. She put a jacket on over it and put the small package of drugs in her pocket. She knew it would be odd to wear a jacket on such a warm day but she didn’t know how else to conceal her things. She decided to carry the jacket over her arm.

She walked into the gym late in the morning and Corey was at the counter. She saw him in a different way now but he was still attractive and well-built to her, even compared to the men she saw yesterday. But like them, he was coincidentally wearing workout tights and a loose tank top. She assumed the fashion trend was really a thing. She had one hand in her pocket and in it she was holding a single vial of the liquid she was given. She walked calmly and deliberately to Corey and caught him off guard.

“Hey, whoa. You aren’t supposed to be allowed here.” He looked shocked and leaned toward her to whisper.

“I was going to see if I could plead my case and come back. You know, to the owner.” She surveyed his counter to find what she wanted.

“He’s not here. And no, you don’t want to come back here. These guys will kill you.”

“On the contrary. But anyway, can you just go check if he’s here?” She gently rubbed his forearm and smiled.

“He’s not. And what’s different about you?” He eyed her up.

“Just check. For me. Maybe he came in and you didn’t see.”

“Fine, I’ll see if anyone knows when he’ll be back. But he’s not here I’m sure. Hang on, and if anyone starts shit, just go or I’ll get fired.” Corey was agitated and turned to leave.

Rebecca immediately dumped the open vial into his pre-workout and quickly put the cover on the bottle. Corey came back quickly but didn’t see what she did.

“Can I try that?” She pointed to the pre-workout.

“This? Sure, it’s pretty good.” Corey took the top off and handed it to her.

“Not bad.” She pretended to take a sip and handed it back to him.

“Yea, I like it.” He took a big sip.

“So, I guess I’ll go then. Probably wouldn’t do me any good anyway.” She turned to leave.

“Um, yea, sure. I’ll call you okay?” Corey was confused by her sudden departure but let her leave anyway.

As she walked out the door she turned right and almost ran into Tony.

“Fuck! Hey, you aren’t even supposed to come back here.” He stared at her in terror.

“Yea, just like you and asshole shouldn’t have broken into my apartment.” She grabbed him hard by the balls and shoved him into the doorway nearest to her.

“Whoa, Whoa! Easy there.” Tony pled.

“Why? Because you know what will happen if I squeeze too hard?” She twisted a little but made sure not to do real damage. She felt him get immediately hard.

“Yea, what the fuck do you want?” He whispered as a pair of men walked by behind them. They glanced over but didn’t say anything.

“Nothing from you. But now I’m going to have you deliver a message to Luke.” She still held him firm but was nose to nose with him. He held his hands up.

“Okay, what? Please, I didn’t want to do it. Just so you know.”

“You thought I was one of the women you’re dealing with. Well thanks to you idiots now I am. And I’m going to kill him.” She shook his balls a little.

“Yea, okay. I’ll tell him, just let go please.” He whimpered in terror.

“Fine, you’re lucky you’re safe.” She released him and took a step away.

As he walked toward the door of the gym she shouted to him to stop.

“What now?” He turned to her just in time to see a flying kick connect with his face.

He spun partially around and crashed into the wall and fell backward. He shouted in pain and surprise and held his hand over his face as he tried to sit up on the concrete. Rebecca was fast with her phone and squatted next to him.

“What the fuck are you doing?” He asked with a nasally tone from his bloody nose.

“Don’t move.” She pulled his pants down with her free hand and took a selfie of them and his erection.

“Why a picture? I think you broke my nose.” He complained as he sat on the sidewalk. She gathered her jacket and saw pedestrians coming so she quickly walked away.

Tony painfully got to his feet and stumbled into the gym holding his face.

“What the fuck happened to you?” Corey asked as he threw away the empty bottle of pre workout.

“That crazy bitch Rebecca kicked me in the head. Got a paper towel?” He asked and looked out the door.

“Why would Rebecca kick you?” Corey handed him a towel.

“Bro, she’s fucking psycho!” He held the paper to his face.

“Not psycho enough to attack a dude on the street for no reason.”

“Yea, well she did. What’s your deal with her anyway? She a good fuck?” Tony asked.

“Something like that. Um… Go clean up I guess…” Corey was suddenly distracted.

“Yea, check me in I guess I’ll try to work out today.” Tony stumbled off.

Corey looked around for anyone and let out a deep breath. He reached down and shuddered as he touched a surprise raging erection. He tried to straighten it out a little but it was no use and did not seem to be getting any better. He pulled his shirt down a little and noticed he could largely cover it up.

It didn’t take very long before his brain caught up with his body and he had a primal urge for sex. He barely fought it off for a minute before deciding he needed to do something more direct. He went to the employee bathroom and locked the door behind himself. He pulled down his pants a bit and spit on his hand before trying to rub himself out. He felt a strong and pleasurable orgasm but only a tiny drop came out of him and he felt even more enraged than before. He settled himself down for a minute and realized he had to go back to the desk or get in trouble. He noticed his cock seemed more swollen and could no longer be concealed by the shirt.

“Fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck…” He desperately pulled on himself again and had the exact same frustrating result. He started to feel weak and pulled out his phone.

Rebecca was barely two blocks away when she saw Corey’s name on her phone. She chuckled and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Corey. Um, are you busy?”

“Nah, I’m good, what’s up?” She smiled and leaned against the wall.

“So maybe today I can take my lunch a little early. It’s been a few days. I’ve got the car.” Corey was trying to stay calm.

“It’s early for you. Everything alright? What’s that noise?” She could clearly hear him trying to masturbate again.

“Yea, yea, I’m fine. Where are you, I’ll get there.”

“By the sushi place. Need me to pick up a sock or you got one?” She asked.

“Umm, ummm…Um yea get one. I’ll be there real soon.” He finished another vain attempt.

Rebecca went to a convenient store near her and picked up a fresh condom. The store owner looked at her strangely but she just shrugged. Outside the store she discretely opened the edge of the wrapper and pulled it out. She pulled out the bottle of gel Tori gave her. She had no idea if it worked or how it would work but she filled the inside of the condom as best she could as possible without being too obvious. She slid it inside and held it carefully.

Corey pulled up in an older model Honda coupe with a very loud exhaust and dark tinted windows. Rebecca jumped in the passenger seat and pulled the door shut.

“What’s up?” She had a deceptive tone.

“Um, well I don’t know. One of those days. Can’t seem to solve my own problem.” He pointed to his crotch and put the car back in gear.

“Ooh, that’s nice. I could tell you were pulling it when you called me.” She grabbed his right thigh.

“Really? I’m so sorry!” He blushed red.

“No, it was kinda hot. Just pull over behind that warehouse. I wanna help you, you poor horny thing.” She stroked his thigh.

“That actually isn’t helping. But fuck I want you to.” He was breathing heavily and she wasn’t sure if she should drug him further.

They pulled behind the warehouse she pointed to and next to a large dumpster. The two of them both deftly jumped into the back seat and Corey struggled to pull his tights down. Rebecca was on top of him and pulled her shirt off. She pressed her tits into his face and felt his lips on them.

“You got it?” He whispered.

“Yea.” She gingerly pulled the condom from her coat pocket.

“Here, I’ll do it.” He reached for it.

“Let me. You just relax.” She kissed him hard and put the wet condom on him. She was afraid he would notice but he was far too distracted. She kissed him for a few seconds trying to give the drugs time. She pulled her stretchy pants down and was confident she could fuck with them on.

“No, take them off. I’ve got tints, no one can see. You know that.” He stopped his sentence and his head fell back. He stared at the roof of the car and took a few breaths.

“You okay?” She asked as she got ready to ride him.

“I don’t know what the hell is happening…” His words trailed off and she assumed enough time had passed.

“I do.” She whispered as she slid down on him.

“You what?” He asked but then went silent.

Rebecca was grateful for a normal sized man after having to be so careful with the two yesterday. She knew it was critical she time things right so she was not focused on her own pleasure. She moved her body in the most erotic way she could imagine and Corey did little to stop her.

“I drugged you.” She whispered and nibbled on his ear.

“Drugged me? Why?” He replied back and moaned a little.

“You’ll see. Just enjoy it.” She continued to run her lips up and down his neck and then kissed him hard.

“What did you do?” He moaned.

“Shhh… You’ll love it.” She moved harder and faster and he grabbed her sides and ran his hands over her and grabbed her ass.

“This feels strange.” He whispered as she moved more aggressively.

“Does it feel good?” She asked, not truly sure of the answer.

“Yes, yes it does.” He forced a smile but his face had become pale and expressionless.

“Let it go then.”

“I can’t. I don’t know why. What did you do to me?”

“I told you what I did, and I’ll tell you why later. Let me help.” She reached down and grabbed his testicles hard. She knew it had no effect but she hoped he would think it did.

“Yes, harder, now!” He gasped out and she grabbed him harder and moved her body up and down quickly.

“Better?” She asked and he nodded.

Rebecca grabbed him by the hair and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. He struggled to breathe but she felt his inevitable orgasm happening. When it did, he immediately became covered in sweat and tensed up hard. She pulled back and he stared at her in disbelief. He smiled but his breath was weak.

“That was amazing.” He gasped.

“How do you feel?” She watched him intently as his eyes closed a little.

“Dizzy…” His head slumped to the side and he lost consciousness.

“Fuck. Well, I hope you make it.” She checked him for a pulse and found one.

She cleaned him up as best she could and took the condom and any other evidence. As a precaution, she took a hint from Tori and put his right hand around his cock, just in case. She situated herself and wiped sweat from her face.

She grabbed his phone and found the gym owner’s contact. She sent a message saying he was suddenly ill on lunch and incapable of returning to work. She didn’t know what would happen to her if he got fired.

“I’ll be in touch.” She told him and he did not react. She climbed into the front seat and out of the car making sure to lower the window a small bit so he didn’t suffocate.

Rebecca walked off with a profound sense of accomplishment. She did not even get what she wanted but she had a glowing feeling she decided she like.

Comments

Popular Posts