Man Hunting 17 - Unexpected Trouble



A few weeks later, Rebecca and Amy were in an abandoned area near a large rail yard. Rebecca had been training hard on using knives and street fighting. Her natural talent was coming through. She had also been dabbling in small doses of their chemical and it had made her vicious and focused as well as strong. Amy and she were covered in sweat as they sparred in near silence except for the occasional shout of pain.

“Good, no more right now.” Amy backed off and went to her backpack for some water.

“I think I’m getting it.”

“Yea, you’re doing great.” Amy was reading a message on her phone.

“So why am I just getting trained to be violent? I thought I was supposed to get good with men?” Rebecca was catching her breath.

“Weird shit is going on. No time for that other stuff, we may need another enforcer.” Amy continued to read and then put her phone down and stood up.

“I’m going right to enforcer? Sweet.”

“Well now we need to pick up Tori. We have a guy we need to talk to.” Amy grabbed her things.
“Talk, like he needs to be worked over?”

“No, he’s one of our ‘higher end’ models. Something weird happened at a bodybuilding competition in Reno last weekend and he was there.” Amy walked briskly away.

“Got it. No stabbing then.” Rebecca played.

“I didn’t say that. But we need the story first.”

They drove and picked up Tori at a street corner and she quickly jumped in. She gave Amy directions to a specific street and she drove there without question.

“Does he know we’re coming?” Rebecca asked.

“Nah, we don’t make appointments.” Amy replied.

“How do we know he will be there then?”

“It’s our business to know everything about them. Especially him.” Tori replied as they reached their destination.

“He’s a new experiment. Military grade. The chemicals we put in him and guys like him are way more expensive and hard to get than our normal gear.”

“Yea, so?”

“So, we don’t know how this works yet. But right now we have guys that have gone over a year without a real dose and still have the same effects. So they are highly protected for now.” Tori responded.

A tall bodybuilder wearing a knit shirt and impossibly tight jeans came walking from the distance. He was extremely handsome and fine featured and wore expensive sunglasses and jewelry. As he walked he had the strut of a movie star to him. Rebecca hated him already.

“Stan! Hold on.” Tori shouted as she exited the vehicle.

“Oh fuck. What did I do?” He looked around nervously
.
“Nothing, but you were in Reno last weekend right?” Tori asked as Rebecca and Amy flanked him.

“Yea, I figured you’d want to know. It was fucked up. Why three?” He was nervous as he pulled down his sunglasses and eyed up the women.

“Not your problem. So tell me what happened.” Tori was calm and polite with the man.

“Okay. So we were doing the pre-qualification for a show next month. No big deal right? So every dude on the circuit knows that every other dude is probably on your shit one way or another. We don’t talk about it because no guy wants to wake up in a ditch with his balls crushed, right? Anyway, this new kid is up for his first set in front of me. Bigger guy, great build, not too experienced but whatever. So he goes up, starts his routine, big smile, and man his fuckin’ Johnson just goes rock hard.

Now, you know he’s like me, walking around with a little too much for his posers. But he just gets like so hard, and no way it’s staying inside. It’s happened before and we all know it so just thought poor guy. Well he doesn’t feel it for some reason, so he’s just going at it like nothing is wrong. Everyone’s trying to get his attention but no luck. Finally he gets woozy or something and just sits down.

He realizes his shit is out for everyone and tries to cover up but he’s done. Whole show is going bananas. So I’m next in line and go out there to drag the poor bastard back in. Figured you guys had done something to him so I didn’t ask any questions. He blacks out so I get down and start to do a fireman lift on him. Bang, fucking nuts all over the place. Nasty. Just keeps coming too, all on camera by the way so that could be a problem.”

“Okay, so he had a reaction, or got too much. How the fuck did shit go bad like it did?” Tori demanded.

“Yea, I’m getting there. So we get him in the locker room and me and another dude are staying with him when they go to get the event guys. But like right on time, two broads dressed like medics come in to take care of him. Now I’m not dumb, I figured they were with you so I let them do their thing. But he’s still out. They took some blood or something from him and like wiped his shit all up and took off. That’s it.”

“Took blood? From where?” Tori asked.

“His fucking stomach which I thought was weird. They left and the real medics got there and took him away.”

“Yea, and you never saw anyone else? He didn’t act strange?” Amy jumped in.

“No, nothing. Now we wouldn’t dare talk about it. Maybe the other guys but not me. Nothing unusual, kid was fine right until he walked out there. Then it went bad on him.”

“Did he live?” Rebecca asked.

“Well yea. I guess. But they had to shock him back I heard. I hope that isn’t going to be me.”

“Of course not. That’d be a huge waste of effort on you. You know that. What did the two women look like?” Tori was remarkably kind with him.

“You all look alike to me. Both white, your size and build. Medic uniforms and hats. One had some sort of tattoo under her left ear. Like a diamond or ruby or something.” He struggled to recall.

“Got it, just need to know what happened.” Tori moved to dismiss him.

“Hey, that ain’t all. It got real weird a little bit later.”

“Oh? Weirder than that?” Tori was skeptical. 

“So look, we all know what it’s like when that shit kicks in. And we know what’s gonna happen when you guys have a surprise for us. I don’t always like it, but I know what’s coming. Now remember these dudes and I are all wearing posers that are crushing our shit down pretty hard. It’s easy to see if a guy is having a little too much fun if you get me.” He smiled and made a motion like he was masturbating.

“Yea, yea. Go on.” Tori rolled her eyes.

“Well it hit me like a truck. And the other guys two. Big room full of fucking boners. Every dude in there. And tough too, had to sit down for a second because I was seeing spots. Couple guys got really sick looking.”

“That’s interesting, so what happened?”

“So I got a little pride and tried to get to my locker and at least do the deed with a little privacy. The other guys did there thing however they like. I’ll tell you a lot of spit and hand lotion going around.”

“Oh stop it! Men are so disgusting.” Amy grimaced.

“Yea, I know. Anyway, two seconds, half a nut, maybe less and I felt better. Other guys too. Just like that it was over.” Stan shrugged.

“Got it, and big conversation after?” Tori pushed.

“Nah, look you can’t keep a secret like that. And why anyway really? So a few brought it up but nothing I think you’d have to worry about.”

“I’m not. Thanks for the tee. I got a client in two weeks who wants you specifically so be available Thursday.” Tori told him.

“Yes ma’am. You know I like the weeknight ones. So, don’t I get something for being a good spy?” Stan stared at Rebecca’s chest.

“No. I’ll put a little care package aside for you at the gym.” Tori dismissed his request and returned to the car.

“That’s not what I meant. I wouldn’t mind a little something new.” He smiled and continued to undress Rebecca in his mind. His pants bulged.

“That’s up to her. But not right now. We have plans.” Tori grabbed Rebecca by the arm and pulled her into the car.

“Fuck him later if you want. He’s got some hot friends we haven’t recruited yet if you want an easy score.” Tori told Rebecca as they pulled away.

“What the fuck?” Amy asked.

“Yea, what happened?” Rebecca was also bewildered.

“You know who has a red ruby under her ear Amy?” Tori asked.

“No, doesn’t come to mind.”

“Well, that wasn’t a normal overdose. Not impossible for one of you guys to handle a guy that way, happens sometimes. But for him to not feel it and then go down so hard his heart stops? That’s a massive dose but it shouldn’t kill him.”

“I thought the stuff will kill them?” Rebecca asked.

“It’s unusual, and not without other extreme exertion like getting fucked or running a marathon.”

“Maybe those two didn’t take blood. They injected him with something?” Amy asked.

“Or both. But why take it and why the stomach?” Tori mused as she watched out the window.

“What was he talking about at the end?” Rebecca asked. Amy looked at Tori shrugged.

“Well, we have a very nice tool in an airborne version of the stuff. That’s the only way to get so many guys at once.” Amy told her with some reluctance.

“That’s amazing. Just take control like that? Why do anything else?” Rebecca asked.

“Because it’s hard to make, and more importantly it only works on guys who are pretty seriously hooked.”

“So who were they, where did they get it, and why do what they did?” Amy was asking questions to herself and the others.

“More importantly, not all of those guys were ours. And that doesn’t work that quickly or effectively anyway.” Tori replied with a tinge of nervousness.

“I don’t get it. So what?” Rebecca asked.

“We need to figure out who that guy was but I think he was just unlucky. I think Stan was the target. And I think we’ve got some traitors with a new aerosol they used on those men. I need to think.” Tori ended the conversation and Amy took her home.

“I wouldn’t expect her to get so worried.” Rebecca said after she left.

“She doesn’t. Some bad shit is going down and now it’s real.”

“What kind of shit?”

“The kind Tori will tell you about. We need to go find some real guys to practice on. You good with that?” Amy asked, clearly trying to distract herself.

“Yea, cool.”

Comments

Popular Posts