Man Hunting 18 - The Start of the Hunt





The two women entered the college athletic facility early in the morning and went to the visiting girls locker room. It was a desolate place when a game wasn't getting played and they quickly changed out of their street clothes and into a pair of tight cheer leader outfits. They left their bags in an accessible place and went to enter the hallway.

"You know who I'm here to get, do you have one picked out?" One of the women asked the other and she nodded.

Both of them separated and moved toward the male end of the facility where the football players were getting ready for practice. The first woman approached a football player coming out of the locker room and into the hallway.

He was a monster and only wearing his football pants and no shirt. He was twice her size and rippled with vascular muscles. She approached him and sidled up close.

"Expecting us today?" She purred.

"Ummm, no I'm not sure I needed any more." He looked at her somewhat confused as bent over to get a drink from a water fountain.

"No, you weren't. But you've been good and we thought you'd like to rock it at practice today." She ground against him.

"I guess. I wouldn't say no." He smiled as he stood up and turned to her.

"Good, let's go to the usual spot."

"But, I really don't want to be running around like that all practice." He hesitated.

"Oh, I know. I wasn't going to let you stay hard. I'll take care of you." She ran her finger down his naval to his waistband and pulled on it.

"Nice, yea. Now?" He asked as he looked around.

"Yea, quick before anyone sees." She demanded and they trotted off to the empty locker room.

Inside she saw her partner's bag was gone, that was a good sign she had found a target of her own.

"So, how much do you want?" She asked as she knelt on a bench and rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

"I'm big. Give me whatever you can." He looked down at her perfect body and had a dumb grin on his face.

"One second." She went and retrieved her bag.

"I used to hate needles you know." He said.

"I know, that's why we gave you the juice before. But now, you're such a brave boy." She teased as she injected him.

The drugs had their immediate effect on him and he tensed and grimaced. She let him ride out the overwhelming sensation for a moment before he calmed down.

"Let's get to that quick. Don't want you to suffer." She purred again and unlaced his pants and pulled them down a little.

"Yea, I need to get back..." He gasped.

"Then let's get to it." She knelt down and pulled out his enormous cock.

His pants were hard to get down because they were so tight but she managed. She started to work on him fast and hard, looking up at him the entire time. He looked down at her with a condescending smile which she hated but that soon turned to a sickly grimace.

"Something's wrong." He whispered.

"Oh, not liking how I do it?" She backed off of him.

"No, I feel sick. Not like normal." His posture started to sink.

"So you don't feel right?" She stood up and held his cock in a hard grip and stroked it.

"No, I don't know..." He was sweating and getting weak.

"That's probably the poison I gave you." She commented flatly as she continued to stroke him.

"The what?" He hissed and looked at her.

"Yea, it was time for you to go." She let go of him.

"I didn't do anything... No, help me..." He begged as he started to sink to his knees.

"I can't. No one can. You were an experiment that had to come to an end."

He said no more and hit the floor hard but stayed on his knees. His cock exploded in a rain of cum and he moaned loudly for a moment. The woman watched him as he continued to drain and then fell backward. She stood over him and he looked up at her helplessly before his eyes finally closed.

"Too easy." She situated him on his back but left everything else just as it was.

The woman quickly mopped up sensitive areas of the crime scene and pulled a syringe of blood from his side. She grabbed her things and went to find her partner.

The other woman was in the girls shower. She was standing over another football player who lie motionless on the floor. He was wearing his pants and his football helmet and his long cock hung out of his waist. He had a flood of cum over his abdomen and lie completely motionless.

"You did it with his helmet on? That's hard core!" The first agent crouched next to the nearly dead man and watched him expire quietly.

"No, he took a while to go. When I gave him the bad news he got this 'I want my mommy' look on his face and I got tired of it so I put his helmet on. Don't worry, I wiped it down after." She shrugged and kicked him a little to check if he was alive.

"Got it. Well this should get some attention. You got what they asked for?" The first woman asked.

"Yep, and all before nine in the morning. Let's get out of here."

Comments

Popular Posts