Hero Capture 1 - Silver Hero Part 1


The Silver Hero railed against his restraints in the subterranean bunker. The two henchmen watching him were nervous his immense strength might be capable of breaking the chains or their anchors. Both knew they would be no match for him if he got loose.

"Oh stop that." Purred a woman's voice from down a dark corridor.

A lithe and sexy female in a sleek shiny black catsuit emerged into the room and strutted toward the struggling hero. The two henchmen sighed in relief together.

"Who are you? Let me go and let's fight this out!" The hero demanded.

"Oh, so manly. Except we already did fight remember. You lost, you were two clumsy to defeat me. And now you are here." She ran her gloved hand down his chest to his navel.

"That was a trick. Who are you and what do you want?" He snarled.

"I haven't named myself yet. The Cat Woman seems taken, so something along those lines will do. And I want very little from you."

"Then why am I here?"

"I don't like your kind. And I am going to end you, one at a time." She reached into a pocket and pulled out a syringe.

"My kind? Why? What are you doing?" He looked with trepidation at the syringe.

"You give men hope and make them think they're still stronger than us. So you just keep us in the past." She stuck the needle into his chest near his heart and jammed the plunger down.

"Arrgh! What was that?" He asked with a twinge of fear as his whole body tingled suddenly and his strength rapidly ebbed.

"Take the chains off." She did not speak to the hero but to one of her henchmen. He undid a hook which held the hero's manacles to a chain attached to the floor.

"What is this?" The hero sunk to his knees with a look of horror on his face. He looked down at his crotch and realized he suddenly had a large erection.

"Good, it still works." The woman knelt in front of him and worked two fingers through a tight flap in his suit and dug out his long hard cock.

"Just do it already!" He impotently ordered.

"Do what? Kill you?" She asked quietly.

"Yes." His breathing grew heavy but she did not lay another hand on him while he spoke.

"Surprised I knew how to free your secret weapon? I am so glad ALL of you men is super. Makes this so much easier."

"How? How do you know how to defeat me?"

"How did you know I would kill you? Oh right, the fact I've left so many of your comrades bodies laying about. Well, most of their bodies, am I right?" She slapped his cock lightly and it moved a little on its own arousal.

"Just do it." He hissed.

"Well we need to talk a bit, perhaps a deal." She purred and stroked him with a slow expert touch.

"Just kill me or let me go."

"First I find you. Then I humiliate and defeat you. Then I drag your beautiful but worthless body here. I drug you, seduce you, pleasure you until I kill you, and then take the part of you I want." She never missed a stroke as she taunted him.

"One of us will get you. You have no powers." His eyes were locked on her shiny breasts.

"No, you're men. No matter your powers, something primitive will always be a weakness. You can feel your heart tearing itself apart can't you?" She stroked him harder.

"No, you are a woman. You can't..." His massive chest heaved with exertion.

"Only my fingers, and all of your glory will be spent in one useless burst of wasted potential."

"Then do it."

"You can live, if you do something for me." She watched veins swell over his body and through his tight thin suit.

"Anything..." His willpower and training to sustain torture had never anticipated this and he broke.

"Two."

"Two?" He gasped.

"Yes, you tell me how to find two of your friends, and what they can do. If I find them, you go free." She stopped her motion but held him firm and nodded to the guards who removed his manacles and freed his hands.

"I won't." He did not move to defend himself.

"See? You can't even fight when I let you free. Just a little betrayal and this doesn't have to be your end. You know I would like to see you die."

"I'll never betray them." He still lacked the will or strength to fight back.

"The hot red one turned you in. How do you think you ended up here?"

"No, he wouldn't have."

"He did, and now you have to decide, because I have another appointment. I'll even make the deal better, I don't even need to capture them. Just see for myself they're there." She started to work him hard and he sunk onto his heels.

"None of us would betray the others."

"Oh my dear, do you think I would have known just what to do and where to find you without it? And how do you think he escaped this? What do you say? A useless death or a chance for revenge on him and me and all it takes is a little betrayal?"

"Yes, you win. I'll tell you. Please stop!" His will finally broke.

"So, you're not so strong as you think. Good. Back in the restraints. Start to think what can be useful to me. I promise you, if you betray me, the whole part of I kill you and then take what I want gets reversed." She knew he was aware his compatriots were found without the manhood still attached. He nodded weakly...

Comments

Popular Posts