Man Hunting 34 - A Little History


Mun had recovered and had one of his men mopping up the remains of the bloody fight. Tori collected her things and she and Rebecca left the gym and got on the elevator.
“Fuck” Rebecca tenderly touched a knot on her where Tori hit her.
“Yea, I’m going to cut you some slack because you’re probably still rolling on all that shit we’ve been fucking around with. But never again.” Tori waved a finger at her.
“I get it. What the fuck though? They played with us yesterday. You don’t think they’re the better deal?” Rebecca asked.
“If I hadn’t already, I’d slap you right in the face. We did so much for you and gave you so much trust.” Tori angrily pushed the elevator button to get off on the next floor.
“Seriously, it’s my life too.” She debated for a second but followed Tori off of the elevator.
“Don’t you think I know that?” Tori whispered.
“I don’t know. You’ve got me jerking off asshole frat boys for money…”
“Keep your fucking voice down!” Tori hissed.
The two of them walked to the stairs and climbed up a few floors and went to the conference room. Tori opened her bag and got a set of keys out and unlocked the room. They went inside and it was as clean and sanitary as the first time Rebecca saw it.
“What do you think your alternative is?” Tori asked and hopped up on the table.
“Seems we don’t have much choice. You wanted to keep running this business but they beat us and now they’ve got all the cards.” Rebecca sat next to her.
“So you truly believe there’s a chance those three twats will be able to dress up in leather cat suits and walk around with machine guns greasing guys at their pleasure? You think that’s going to last more than a few hours?” Tori spoke down to her with a stern tone.
“Maybe not that. But they’re clearly stronger than you…”
“NO!” Tori slammed her hand down.
“They took you and the rest of us hostage like nothing.”
“Yea, they did. That was my fault. Now I’m going to own them.” Tori had an authoritarian tone which shocked Rebecca.
“You own them?” Rebecca rolled her eyes.
“Story time. And then I’ll tell you what you’re going to do next.”
“They kidnapped us and your precious cop and made you kill him for them! No more stories of some glory days.”
“This was supposed to be my retirement gig, and I’m not losing it to some fucking stuck up broads who don’t know shit. But yea, they got me because I was not keeping tabs on things like I should’ve. They did distract me with this trouble with the Russians. Not anymore.”
“Retirement? And what did you do since yesterday to change anything?” Rebecca started to feel a little embarrassed she challenged Tori.
“So, I joined the Navy out of high school…”
“Just get to the fucking point.” Rebecca shook her head and rolled her eyes further.
“Fine, go join the Cat Woman squad and see how long you last. Seriously, problem solved for me I guess.” Tori glared at her.
“Alright, I get it. Sorry.”
“Anyway, I got picked up by some men from Intelligence and moved to Special Forces training because I was fast and ruthless in combat training. I liked it. I was an experiment training with the men. I knew enough to guess what was going to happen to me. The guys thought I was going to be their play thing. So, one day we were doing ground fighting training and I was getting tossed around by the head instructor in the sand pit. I had enough. I knew I was better than him, my brain was just wired better for fighting. I let him pin me, and I whispered in his ear that if he let me up I would kill him. I’ll never forget his smirk, or his hard on.
He took the bait and let me up. We restarted the match. He was a big fucker, all roided up and hungry. It helped I knew what he’d probably do to me if I failed. It took some speed and he got a few good hits in on me, but on the ground, I got around him and got him in a decent headlock. He didn’t try to tap out because he knew I meant what I said. He was getting up and going to toss me, I got a good axe kick in his balls that gave me enough time and leverage to break his neck. And when he was down I crushed his trachea with my thumbs to make sure none of his boys could save him.”
“Fuck! That’s awesome. How old were you?”
“19. My first man taken. And one of the USA’s toughest fighters at that. And all because he was stupid and underestimated me and was thinking with his cock.”
“Okay, I’m listening.”
“Good. So that got me nearly killed by the others and tossed out of the military. But, that was just what my handlers wanted and they put me to work with a ‘private contractor’. I was an expendable, deniable, capable asset. All I had to do was get in country and terrorize the enemy.”
“How did you do that? I mean get in country.”
“Lots of ways, I learned all kinds of things. Mostly insertion with military units but lots of other methods. And I went all around the globe for ten years cutting throats and setting traps.”
“So you were like a trained assassin?”
“Nah, I wasn’t trained to be so clean. I just killed. Mostly petty males, low level police officers, soldiers, rival gang members, whomever. I was in places I didn’t have to be clean. Spent my last eleven months on the Ukrainian border cutting cocks off of mercenaries and Russian conscripts. Tiring work, but I can say I’ve had men beg me for their lives in nineteen languages, not including Mandarin dialects.” Tori mused with pride.
“Holy fuck! You’re like a feminist Jason Borne or something? That’s amazing.” Rebecca was visibly excited.
“So this secret program came up here and I found out about it. They were happy to give me some territory and eventually I took over the whole west coast. This thing was big, and got too big. The people in government wanted nothing to do with it so it quietly went to the private sector. And then got subcontracted to the Russian mafia and some other organized crime groups as a drug front.”
“So who are the bosses you keep talking about?”
“Me. I’m the ‘bosses’. We have investors and backers and they call a lot of shots, but I tell them what needs to be done. I don’t listen to men anymore.”
“Then who the fuck were those other women? I mean seriously, how did they trick you?”
“My fault. You were such a new and innocent seeming person, I just assumed no one was watching you. So I didn’t do any counter surveillance on you and they got to me through meeting you.”
“I got it. Sorry.”
“Nah, you would never have known. But yesterday when they talked about some things it was clear they had no idea how things run here. None at all. But it was good they got Tom and his guy. I was going to do the same thing.”
“So what’s up with them then? What do they want?”
“They’re in trouble. This whole idea of making super soldiers through drugs is like a hundred years old. When it really started to work with the current generation of chemicals, other people started to find out. That’s when I helped turn this into a huge criminal enterprise using regular drug dealing as a ruse. But the middleman we chose had some bad advisors and the secret got out. South American cartels wanted in and one of them started running a parallel operation but just couldn’t quite get it right. So they apparently started stealing and remaking their own.”
“So the stuff that we just got was something your people developed and had stolen from them and they were playing with it? I can see why they wanted you out of the way.”
“It’s hard to explain the big picture. But here goes, they have a good product, a book of business, and turf. Problem for the South American gangs was we supply a lot of military programs and big names sports teams. They just deal with petty buyers. Don’t get me wrong, they have a big network and they make fucking bank. Sounds like they needed recruiters, and we really don’t. So they wanted us to come to them and they decided turning the Russians against us was the way.”
“But that’s going on in Asia. And won’t the Russians find out it was them who started it and just come after them?” Rebecca was catching on some.
“Who cares? Problem is they just aren’t quite pulling off what they want and they are now seeing how dangerous we are. So…”
“So they want to just end all of us and start over?” Rebecca interrupted.
“Yep, and they can’t kill their own, at least not yet. So they pit a fight between us and the Russians, rogue male clients, certain people in the military, small time drug lords on the Mexican border, and the police. Then we get simply overwhelmed, at least that’s their strategy.” Tori seemed somewhat happy about the situation.
“Have you approached them yet?”
“Nope. They’re idiots. I think they actually believe they have the upper hand. They sent me their ‘list’ of the guys they wanted taken out. I had a friend do some checking, happens to be the follow list of somebody on Instagram. Total bullshit. But I do think I know two of their more prominent clients, both professional athletes. I’m going to have our girl in France look into them today. If they are, game on.”
“Not much I can do now that they set all of this in motion. But I can do a lot of damage. And as long as things stay under control, our benefactors will continue develop our product and reap their cut.”
“Beyond me. When do I get to fuck up another guy?”
“Fight club tonight right? You still want to go?” Tori smiled.
“Yea, I guess, but I’m busted up.”
“Even better, looks more authentic. Oh and here, you need to keep some cash on hand just in case.” Tori went to an antique looking safe and opened it. It was stacked almost to capacity with hundred dollar bills. She took out a roll and gave it to Rebecca.
“Jesus! That’s a lot of cash!”
“I told you, I keep this operation running because we make a lot of fucking money!”
“How?”
“I’ll tell you another time. Good talk, and if you see those three again tell them I told you we’d agree to their terms.”

Comments

Popular Posts